FBS Electrical Services has further strengthened its commitment to its high health and safety standards by gaining the very respectful CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) accreditation.
This certification shows that we have demonstrated compliance with the CHAS standards, which are in line with the UK Health and Safety Regulations and the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) core criteria. The CHAS accreditation also shows that we, as a business, have complied with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, which are governed by the UK’s Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
The Construction (Design and Management) aims to improve the health and safety in the industry by helping companies to:
- sensibly plan the work, so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate their work with others
- have the correct information about the risks of a job and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the hazards and how they are being managed
The CHAS Portal has over 1,000 accredited clients reaching out to contractors just like us with new projects. This is a fantastic way to reach out to potential clients and offer all our services!
CHAS has been awarded the Gold Standard for contractor support in 2018 and 2019. It is judged on independently verified reviews and opens our staff to exceptional on-going training.
Through this accreditation FBS Electrical Services will demonstrate to all our customers and suppliers that our engineers and we can be trusted when on site. If you would like more information on the types of electrical services that we offer, then please browse our website, or contact us.