Electrical Inspection Condition reports (which are also known as EICRs) are suitable for landlords and homeowners who would like a report detailing the condition of their electrical system.
FBS Electrical Thanet can help you with urgent inspections which can help with the process of moving into a new home or business premise.
Our Electrical Inspection Condition reports will include a full formal visual inspection and test of the electrical system of a property as well as:
• reveal if any electrical circuits or equipment is overloaded
• find any potential shock and fire hazards in the installation
• identify any defective DIY electrical work
• highlight any lack of earthing or bonding
All of our staff have the relevant certifications such as City & Guilds and the 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations. They have the equipment as standard to carry out full calibrated testing.
We can also on your behalf:
• contact any tenants or letting agents direct to arrange access to the property
• collect keys from estate agents or places of work and arrange a suitable time at your convenience
Upon completion of your Electrical Inspection Condition report, our electrician will notify you if you any remedial work is required, we will provide you with a quotation at the earliest convenience with an estimated available date to commence the work.
Should you want to find out more about EICRs then please read our blog What is an Electrical Inspection Condition Report? Alternatively, you can contact us by filling out our online form or by calling us on 01843 260465.